TCS Advance Ticketing for historic and local railways and visitor attractions.
A software and hardware solution to create a fully functional advance train booking and walk-in ticketing system.
A fast and easy way to record and print walk-in train tickets, process and verify advance purchased e-tickets and record membership/loyalty sales.
The Ticketing Touch-Screen computer - makes it incredibly quick to
use. Any of the 'ticket button's can be set to lead to any number
of ticket type 'layers' meaning you can manage any number of train
tickets and station stops. Each of the ticket buttons can also be
colour coded making it even easier to find the right tickets.
Our systems are designed completely in-house by our own software
Direct access to our system designers is always possible. Often led by customer 'extra feature requests' new functions and facilities we think other customers may find useful are included in our standard software range.
- British in-house software design
- Built around the latest Microsoft Systems
- Quick and easy to use professional systems
Of course having a great touch-screen compatible ticketing system wouldn't be complete without all the functions to easily manage all your train ticket types and produce cashing up and ticket analysis reports with ease. A host of sales anaysis reports are included with the system and links to the main TCS Advance sales analysis system means it's easy to produce very detailed sales statistics, with MS Excel exports included.
This system also comes with optional internet ticketing, allowing you to sell advance web tickets, via your own website.
- Touch-screen compatible
- Quick and easy to use interfaces
- A robust system you can rely on
- Any number of trains ticket
- Any number of ticket types
- Quick Address from postcodes
- Promo offer search and scan
- Record member 'swipe-card' sales
- Gift Aid Recording and analysis
- Gift Aid Voucher Printing
- Quick and easy cashing up
- A host of sales analysis reports
- Point of Sale Interface